Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I was in such a good mood coming home, having bought my fourth fat hairband, two new pairs of earrings and re-piercing my third ear hole. I positively skipped into the house, only to find my mum ransacking my room. What the hell, I never knew I could change moods so damn quickly. In about three seconds flat I started screaming and my face turned damn red. Like what the hell. Can't I get any damn privacy. And she wonders why my room is locked all the time. Fucking annoying. I'm so annoyed right now.

She says she feels out of touch with me. Uh what the hell. Great way to get to know your daughter, going through her stuff when she's not looking. She's the one pushing me away, not the other way around. Its like whenever I'm nice to her she reciprocates by insulting me. Wonder-fucking-ful.

I'm swearing a hell of a lot more. I think its Shane's doing. You horrible horrible boy.

No comments: